3/13/09

I WANT !




Since Journal Entry ft7at il.bab 3an mawtho3 il.hair !
then i just wanned to share this with u !
I WANT BLAKE LIVELY's HAIR !!!!
hathii il.blondie ile fe gossip girl ! SERENA ! OMG sha3arha eyaniin !!!!!
i dont want the color ! abi bs kethrah ! abi 6olah ! abi shlon tel3ab feh ! I DEMAND ON HAVING HER HAIR STYLIST ! :@:@:@
oo yeah while im at it! I WANT HER BF too ! he looks just like my college crush ile tawah metzawej my friend's cousin ;@ *MAD* !!!!
hufffff ! laish agaleb 3la ro7i il.mawje3 mani 3arfa !
its just the period i guess!
that's it for now ;**
Yours:
Dolii ;*

9 comments:

moi said...

hahahaha entay lel7en mashfoo7a 3la shabab 5alg allah?:P *hugs* azma wet3ady hehehe, my hair is long and thick and it DRIVES me crazy sometimes:@!!! sheftay shlon;p even if we have eshay kella mu 3ajebna!... GIRLS:p

Journal Entries said...

sha3arha bil 1st pic eyaanin mashallah!!

la bas if i had a choice i'd always pic jennifer aniston's hair,, so glossy and perfect!

±What±Im±about± said...

moi: kilen fe galba shega il.leela ! he was my FIRST CRUSH !! ma a7ebech :( oo mashallah 3la ur hair ;** la tenthlain ro7ech ! tra ma ya7sed il.mal ela as7abah !

AJE: allah ysam7ech ! :( kent nasya jennifer ! lazim et,thakraini ?!!! ;p

Glitter said...

Ana 7addy na3sana, o ma 3indy shy mofeed agoolah, bs gelt amorrich gabol la anaam o asallim..

.
.

G'nite ;-*

eshda3wa said...

id lve to have jeniffer anistons hair!

Silver said...

3ad sha3arha enarfzne..!

Unknown said...

i missed u babe ;*

Oh lalaa love it!!...

aslan sha3rech a7la min sha3arha eb wayed ;p

and raylich inshala a7la min her Bf fa yeaah Whateva!!

keefo doli kef il7aal! minzeman 3anich! fegadtech ;p

Mar8adoosh said...

i want my old hair :( kan a7la min sha3ar hathe bzilion mara :(


going to cry soon

Fajorie™ said...

i love Blair's hair as well
its amazing