7/28/09

Well! pt2

hey you guys!

how yo dowing ;p ?!


i love a Tuesday!

especially it is now the middle of the week!

for me i think it has a sense of accomplishment!

im 2 days near the weekend! and i have finished 2 days of the week!

its balanced!

i like balance! ;p

i dont know, balance to me is like balance!

i like a good safe balance!


well! its a happy day!

so i started the day wearing happy colors!! that really helped lifting my spirit! walla colors do that to me! i love colors! :D!

im wearing a white shirt, with a huge white flower in the middle of it! and a flowery skirt :D!

i never wear flowery stuff to work! but 2day kaiiify eshtahait! ;p


i just finished watching grey's anatomy season 5! *sigh* if any one knows where i could watch season 6 online plz tell me ! :S


one of my fav movies of all times is : Armagadon! its an amazing movie! a must see! ive seen it a million times! but every time i see it its like new 2 me! so ive started my day with the movies soundtrack! aerosmith, I dont wanna miss a thing!


i just love it when he says:


i dun wanna miss one smile

i dun wanna miss one kiss!

i just wanna be with right here with you

JUST LIKE THIS!

i just wanna hold you CLOSE!

feel your heart so CLOSE to MINE!

and just stay here in THIS moment for the REST OF TIME!


OMG! its like so freaking romantic!



bk to grey's anatomy!

i like the way how dr. sheperd is so presistance! he loves merideth to death!!!

the way he looks at her! its like amazing! :S

i want someone to look at me the way derick shepred looks at merideth grey, i want him to gaze into my eyes the Mcdreamy way! i want him to agree with me on everything! and when im scared and crazy i want him to tell me its ok with the same derick's tune!


one of the qoutes i love is actually from the show, when dr. bayley yells at the cheif and goes: " we're all scared! if you're not scared then you're not paying attention "

OMG those writers are really smart and logical! I LOVE!


enough with the grey's !


i hate the new nescafe ad on radio! what with all the hhhmmmmhhhhmmmmhahahahahammmmm! whats with that?! nescafe isnt that hhmmm-ing to me :S! 7ada yes7an :S!


mmm, Even Sweeter asked me whats my book is about ;p!

N dear ;p if i tell you then i have to kill u ;p im missed u girl!

rnt we like the worst bloggers ever!


id like to pay my respect to Mr. Hazem Al Braikan

may he rest in peace

and may God be with his family and loved ones


habba fi e'3neyat " making love out of nothing at all "

romantic!


nrid lil well issue:

u all know the avenues,

ure all familiar with the famous lorenzino cafe!

sheftaw ga3deta ?!

shlon always za7ma oo ppl not being themselves metdakwreen oo ga3den ?!

i hate that!

i cant be that!

oo im never to be like those ppl!

ma at7amalhom!

wath3 il 5az malhom raheeb! :S

shlon respectable girls from respectable families yg3don hnak!

im sorry bs min kether il shbab aste7y! chena dewaneya!


im cool with guys, its just that la yser there too many of them!

ma agdar!

i cant feel comfortable!


3la 6ari Men, im being friendly with my neighbors at work!

they're like 40-50 year old men,

but im being TOOOO friendly with them!

ile sa3at ashek bnafsi!

is that ok?!

or coz they're old momkin ya5thon fekra! :S


im the kind of ppl that wouldnt shut the hell up till i have said all what i wanned to say!

someimes its useless to say everything! its better to say nothing at all, but dont know id blab! its a bad thing! min il tasaro3!


i love chocolates!

they're the real joy of life!


fruits too!


i love shopping, aaaah! i love shopping


im thinking i should cook something today!

i dont know why, but i feel like it!

im a good cook! im a natural ! (a)


ive designed my dress for my sister's wedding!

yeah btw ! the wedding was a success :D!

and the bride was a queen with her beautiful off white gown!

anyhow, my dress was my design ;p

ppl now are calling me 2 see if id design for them ;p or at least tell them where i had my gown tailored and finished ;p!


GG qoute : " thats a secret ill never tell "


my kind of movies are the true story movies!

i can relate to them!

i like drama!

id love a good comedy - romantic comdey!

but a drama always gets me!

anyhow, i guess this Public enemies is good one!

yesterday ive seen this great movie directed by Danzel Washignton, The Great Debators

he also stars in it! and he surely is a STAR!

its a great story! about black americans but not the kind you're used to, its amazing!

its about how those black americans cut their way into being respected and worthy not they arent but its about one of their achievments that shows looking down on them and cutting them out is a really really big mistake!

oh yeah! thank god for ISLAM!

and if u have noticed, the President of the US of A! is a black american! ;)


thats karma in actions, i believe!


i love the movie Forest Gump!

have u seen that one?!

it is a GREAT movie!



well, i have talked alot about movies today!


ive been writing poetry like crazy these days!

im on fire! ;p

id post some soon inshallah ;p!


so im gonna go talk to my neighbor a little ;p!

take care!

and have a great well-balanced Tuesday ppl! ;p


Yours:

Doli!




4 comments:

Candy said...

fiiiirst ;p
lool doli,everyone is obssesed with grey's anatomy and their love whatsoever! ya jema3a la terfe3oon ur hopes wayed they are fantasy men in fantasy t.v shows and what we are left with in this world are only jerks and idiots!

and about il cafe:there is a similar to it here,i feel uncomfortable too,but i sat their to see 7arakat bu no9 kum weya il banat o il guys :P

Journal Entries said...

forest gump law ashoofah alf marrah ma amil minna..

Standy said...

lool.. wallah inish cute.. how you cut your way from subject to subject only to get back to the original subject later on lool...

Zain,, i like tuesday coz its one day away from the weekend =)

still didnt watch GA but planning sometime REALLY soon..

its nice you are feeling the summer and your spirit is up =D

Hope your tuesday lived up to its promise =)

Purva Pius said...

Hello Everybody,
My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius, call/whats-App Contact Number +918929509036 via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.