7/26/09

Well! pt1

hello there!
i miss u guys! i really do! ive been a silent blogger and a reader for a while now! i was really busy!
ive been thinking alot, at times i guess ive been over thinking stuff!
but as i see it, i wasnt emotionally nor manetely present!
well, the other day ive heard this line
" you know what you DONT want, what about you start thinking about what you want for a change "
Ive said a while ago that im gonna right " the im NOT " list! becoz i havent really figured out what im about ! this whole blog is dedicated to this mission! and i dont really know if people would wanna know what im about, but for me its a big deal!
i dont wanna say good stuff about myself!
i dont wanna humble and i dont wanna be cruel to myself!
i know i cant be a real judge of myself! but i think i can be a good one, becoz im the only one that i know what im thinking like almost all the time!
sometimes i dont know what im doing
but in alot of times i surprisingly know what i want and i go for it!
so this is me! the good the bad and the ugly:
im an honest person, i cant lie, i do it sometimes but my faces shows it all! i cant complement someone or something i dont like! i can not say something i dont believe it!
im an honest person that i cant hide it if i feel like crying! on the other hand, im too proud to ask for anything! or even some one's help on a really simple thing!
im the kind of person that wants people to fight for! i know it sounds twisted! but what i mean is, if in any kind of a situation u dont insist on me or push me i cant do it or i dont feel welcomed!
like sometimes id like to go on a scary ride! i would hesitate but if the people around me were all excited to ride it id go with the flow! and i would really enjoy my time!
i cant laugh around new people! i know i cant make good jokes around know people! im the kind u say when u first meet me " offff 7adha maleeeeqaaaa " but im not! i do know why! but im a good speaker and presenter. i dont know why i cant do social gatherings!
i give, im not just saying that! i give people, special people! i think about making them happy! id plan something special just to see their smile! just to the joy on their faces! i love that!
i wanna be a mom! i know id be a good mom! i love babies! i adore them! i cant wait till i bring a tiny person into the world! aaaah !
i love flowers! i live for the smell of Lily's! their just great! i think a lily is a woman! she is! i love a white lily!
i love animals! good looking, friendly smelling animals! ;p i love dolphins and ducks!
im tall! im 175Cm's tall!
im an accountant, this fall ill start my MS !
im not patient ! not patient at all! sometimes i regret not taking the time to wait a little! becoz the more i wait i panic! but the more i wait the less damage i cause! emotionally at least!
i love my father, he is my role model in life!
im writing my book! thats why im thinking alot!
i love designing! decorating and colors!
i love white shirts! i really love white shirts!
im a spoiled daddy's girl!
there were times, i hated my mother! now at 22 years old, i cant remember why!
i sometimes cant deal with taking care of myself! sometimes i think its selfishness! i dont know why!
im smart, yet i cant get some people behavior! or jokes or mean comments! sometimes they'd say stuff about me that i cant reply on! like " ga66at " mean mean " ga66at " ! ill admit im not smart enough to answer those people back! i sometimes get angry! why couldnt i say something! but then i remember that im not mean! im a genuinely kind person!
i dont laugh easily! it has to be something good! maybe thats why i cant do or get those ga66at!
i like happy good times! those times are the best if im with my people! they know who they are!
now im off work!
i promise ill post tomorrow! ;*
urs doli!

7 comments:

Candy said...

guuuurl mn zemaaan 3anech,you've been missed :D

and ur post 7eeeelo its showed so many things about ya..

i lack patience too!!

±What±Im±about± said...

I knew in my heart ud be the 1st to comment candy!
Walla I miss U 2!
OMG min kether ma ana mesta3yela my post is full with spelling mistakes ;p
Its amazing u got me ;p
Thanks candy ;*

Journal Entries said...

in a social gathering i'm the kind that listens most of the time and talk a little less.. madry laish bs this bothers me!! i wanna be the person illi edeer il 7ewar! =/

±What±Im±about± said...

AJE: waaai chench tgolen wat I want! 7adi abi adeer il 7ewar! I really wanna be the person that grabs all the attention bs somehow I manage 2 be giving my attention 2 someone else! I don't know but is it that scary?

Standy said...

this is nice...
you said alot...
i can relate to some of them =)

i like you ;)
and first impressions are always deceiving!

Unknown said...

WIA i miss u ;* long time yashagol ;p
Mashala ur tall ur like soooo much taller than i am fashla;pWoow interesting What's ur book about?!

±What±Im±about± said...

Standy: I like u 2! Thank u! I've been reading ur blog!! ;p its interesting! I love!
Thanx 4 stopping by ;p
ES : ee I knew it! Ur a shorty :p bs cuuuuuuute chethe! I missed u 2! ;*