6/18/09

8s =D!

Yo!
Candy tagged me! ;$
oo im about to answer ;p so daaadaaaaaaa ;p !
10q candy ur so sweet ;****
8 Things I'm looking forward to
1. my sister's wedding :D
2. my real vacation ;p " the previous ones were all fake sick leaves (a)"
3. the weekend. FINALLY !!!!
4. a day with my bride to be sister, which is 2day :D
5. my friend getting bk from her honeymoon
6. shopping :D
7. my gown for my sister's wedding! they're actually 2! i have them by next week! i dunno which 2 choose ;p
8. lunch 2day with my friend :D
8 Things I Wish I Could Do
1. sky dive! i wish i had the guts! :S
2. eat whatever i like without gaining weight!
3. give a certain some one a piece of my mind ;p
4. continue being a regular blogger like i am these days ;p
5. hug with my best friend who's a guy :'( walla its harmful! i really need to dive in his wide chests! :( laiiiish 7araaam laiiiiish?!
6. dance in the corridors at work in front of every one to see ;p
7. have looooooong walks in the rain with my prince charming!
8. be in 2 places at once!
8 Things I love
1. my family! ;*
2. my friends ;*
3. food " fruit+vegetables+ice cream+shrimps+galaxy hazelnut chocolate"
4. my car! :D
5. ipodi :*
6. swimming!
7. designing clothes!
8. writing
8 Things I Did Yesterday
1. work
2. napped ;p
3. made some important calls ;p
4. pampered myself " massage "
5. ketabt she3er :D
6. been shopping with my mama
7. dinner with my mama ;**
8. danced myself to sleep ;p
8 Shows I Watch
1. gossip girl
2. Grey's anatomy
3. 90210
4. Seinfeld
5. Scrubs
6. House
7. Ally Mcbeal :D i love her !!!
8. Gilmore girls :D! i love how they " Lorelei + Rory " communicate!
8 bloggers I tag
Even Sweeter!
A Journal Entry
Foshya
Silver
Cute&Cuddly
Abi-Omi-Abi-Oboy
Drifter
Checkmate

5 comments:

Candy said...

eat whatever i like without gaining weight!

lol that's me!!! its inherited from ma dad family,its the girls' dream i guess, but i wanna eat and gain, that's the healthy thing =D

loool @ 7araam.
its for ur own good girl,u got two
options: get married aw imagine!
luckily god wont count imagining
nasty stuff as sins,see islam is great !

show us the wedding gown;take a picutre,i'll help u in which one 2 choose ^^

mashallah yaa update kel youm chee
i like ur blog <3

Unknown said...

!! I missed so many posts ma yseeer!!

thank u for the tag

Waaaay wanasa! ur sis wedding why didnt y hire me to plan her wedding tara i ama pro ;p

yeah post the dress picture 3ashan we help u choose... o GG chena sayren ekhorona shway ;p

Unknown said...

and for ur nails i highly recoment CLEO

Journal Entries said...

allah e3eenich it soooo hard to pic THE dress for a really close occasion =/

±What±Im±about± said...

Candy: golai mashallah la tenthlain ro7ech ;p!
ES: walla ma7ad gal lich tsdeen 3an rab3ech ;(
walla sij! ur a pro?! laish ma geltai! u who ;p 3shan u make my wedding ;p (a) sorry wedi ahaleq bil englozo ;p
AJE: yeah! u bet! i didnt get them yet, bs hopefully ill like one over the other 3shan arta7 ;p