6/18/09

the countdown begins!

hello world!
Im on my bed at the moment, reliving this day in my mind. i can say for sure it was a great success!
but u know what ! as much as im happy! im sad, or lets just say im afraid! yes i am! im in the fear that i might lose this!i might lose this moments with my sister!
well, at this very moment i feel a lamp in my throat! oo tears are rolling on my cheeks, im gonna miss her! i already do :'(
you see, we share a room together. she's been my roommate my whole life! she's the only sister ive travelled everywhere with!
she gets me! she never judges me, i can feel free telling her any thing, everything! she would understand!
i could have these crazy breakdown and she would be there just to get me through them all!as much as i was thrilled for having the room for myself finally after all these years of sharing, i lay here with her bed empty next to mine, and im scared!
i dont want her to go! i want her here next to me!i can ever get enough of our talks every night! we talked ........ 5 mins pause for some sopping .......
*sniff*
*sniff*
hopes and dreams, anger and disappointment, tears and fears, love and heartbreaks, cold nights, scary rainy nights, thursday mornings sleeping, fittings of new clothes, scent of bo5or every eid morning, when mama came in and told us that there's someone proposing, the ugly cries, noisy phone alarms, loud laughter at 3 am in the morning! the unexpected falls of beds! usual fights over who gets to study or who gets to sleep!? ....... memories are storming into my mind!
tears are really getting outta control! and there she is, in the living room acting normal and calm like she always is.
i wish i had half of her personality, her looks, her intelligence, her love and her motherly heart.
she's stylish, she's smart, a dean list kinda smart, she's thoughtful, she's funny, she's wonderful! walla he's a lucky guy!
LOL!!! OMG! im laughing! i just remembered,
every time we travel some place, we always set next to each other on the plane! oo i dont WHY! but every time we book a room with 2 beds they end up giving us a one bed room! we always end up sharing the bed together! LOL! il moshkela ena i always choose the right side, she would be on the other side surely! moshkela is that she rolls and continue rolling lema talseq bthahri oo tnam! i used to hate it! one time i pushed her away she waked up yelled at me and got bk to her dreams wala chena sar shai! that got me talking to myself!! walla! i was talking to myself all night! ena ana laish 7athi 3awai! oo laish dayman anga6 weyaha same bed! laiiiiish! the best part is, we get to laugh at it next morning! :)
sometimes when i get really mad, thats so ugly to be watched, she would just smile when im done and say, " waaaaaaaaaaai 7adech jameeeela " hal kelma et6a5e5ni ashkara! other times when she would say " walla dalal a7abech " :'(
*heart ache*
ya 7elwha! oo ya 7elo kil shai feeha!
آه على ليالي قضيناها سوى
في عمرنا اللي راح ،، وفي عمر جديد
تبري لهيب الروح لو الجرح انكوى
بضحكك المعهود يالحي الرشيد
كم تناجينا وحلمنا سوى
وكم فرحنا ،،
وكم حزننا
وكم تعلمنا أكيد
لك باقصى الجوف قيمة ومستوى
كلام قديم ندري... بس حبينا نعيد
مشاعر باتت في خباياها الدوى
تشفي من حنين القلب للماضي السعيد
خلال أيام ،، فصل من أخوتنا انطوى
وتبدي فصول الحب بالفرقا تزيد !!!
i just wrote that! oo i mean her! allah yhaneeeha oo ys3edha oo yakteb lehom il 5air wil sale7! ;**
*sniff*
Gn all! ;(
Doli

9 comments:

foshyaa said...

7ayaaaaaaaati ;** u'll miss her awal shy bs b3dain u'll get used to it , ana chethy gabl la etezawaj ekhty keent 7aail 7aail ma3aha o bl 3ers sawait film hindi lol , cuz i cant hold my tears lo shno ;p bs tra bs awal shy 3ogob bs bete3awedain weser elwath3 6abe3i .. o yala allah ewafeeg-ha enshalaaa o yes3eedha :*

Candy said...

yaaaa allah!
*hug you 7aaail*
It's true what they say about sisters, there's nothing like having a sister who understands you perfectly by just one glance.

Whom you lie on the opposite side of her bed and chat non-stop about everything, not fearing even the tiniest bit of being judged or made fun of.

allah ewafegha in her new life
o yes3edha o ebareklha eb zawajha..

ahh for me, i don't wanna this day to come, i luuuve my sistersss
<_<

Unknown said...

Waaay 7abebtii "HUGS" ;*

7araam kesartay kha6ri... it's like ur talking about me and my lil sis we r so so close just like u guys,

She's the person that I miss the most when i am away fa mabalech zawaj!!

bs ull get used to it "i think ;p" alla ewafegha wehaneha inshala ;*

Journal Entries said...

3asa allah ekhaleekum leba3th wala eghayer 3alaykum enshallah =D

moi said...

aww honey i totally get u:'(, i was like that with my twin, allah e5alek 7g b3ath;**

±What±Im±about± said...

foshyaa: eeeeh ;( il 7al eni atzawaj ;p
Candy: *hug bk* ;**
ES: 10q ;***
AJE: allah ysalmich! ;*
moi: allah yer7ma ;* thanx

Ruby Woo said...

I still share a room with my sister. My father tried building another room or 6abiq thani to separate us bas me and her mu ratheen. We shared a room ever since we were babies (she's 15 months older) and whenever we travel we always share the hotel room, apartment room.. we go to the same college. we share the same friends. even though we wont admit it, bas we like each others company o mo no3na lovey dovey sisters kiliiish bas still separating us? mayseer.

even though me and her are like sun and moon, night and day, we're still so close lool when we were kids we used to fight and beat each other wayid o oboy kan itikadar ina how me and her never get along bas sub7an man ghayar la7wal ;p

so yeah i get what you're saying to the very last word.

Mar8adoosh said...

allah ykhaleekum 7g ba3ath 7abeebty w ilfaal lich inshala.. same feeling lama hadayt ikhty w ri7t adris bara. . 3alaqal u can still see her :D ana only holidays :(

Unknown said...

OMG IM CRYING WALLAH :(
NAFS EL MAWAQF EXACTLY ELi m3ai ana o fa6ooom my sis !!! omg ... bs a7s ur personality intay akthar nafs my sis .. and im ur sis in this case ;(
OMG u made meee cryyy wallaaaah :(